Global Tourism > Destinations > Hotel, Motel On-line Reservations > Things To Do
Sport Fishing Quepos - SARITA -- Sport Fishing Charters
- an extra wide Dawson hull with a custom finish
- a new 300HP Cummins Turbo-Diesel engine
- a full range of navigational and safety equipment
- state of the art fishing equipment and live bait
- a very professional crew
SARITA - Sport Fishing Charters in Quepos, Tamarindo and Flamingo, Costa Rica
SARITA - is an exceptionally spacious sportfisher. The boat features a 32 ft long Dawson hull, is 13 feet wide and is custom-finished to ensure a great fishing experience for up to 4 fishermen/passengers. SARITA has a new 300 HP Cummins turbo-diesel engine and is fully loaded with all the necessary navigational and security features.
Fishing equipment is state of the art and includes a range of fishing rods, Shimano and Penn Inter reels, brand new top quality Lee outriggers, and a large integrated seawater tank for keeping live tackle at the back of the boat.
The crew is very professional and the Capitan and mate have respectively 12 and 6 years fishing experience along the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
SARITA SPORTFISHING operates from November to August. High season is from December 1 to April 30th, whereas our low season rates apply from May 1 to August 30. Special discounts are available for groups and multiple day bookings.
Other special features
International sportfishing tournaments.
- In February in Quepos, SARITA won the bronze medal (3rd place) in a 5-day fishing tournament where more than 30 boats entered the competition.
- n May in Flamingo, SARITA competed in another international sportfishing competition.
Sport Fishing Charters in Quepos,
Tamarindo and Flamingo, Costa Rica
Call in Costa Rica: ++506 653 0255
Fax in Costa Rica: ++ 506 653 1029
Fax via the USA: 1-206-984-4701 and we will respond asap.
Flamingo Area, Map
E-mail for more info or price