A Year-Round Cottage Resort On beautiful Mill Lake, less than Five Minutes from Parry Sound and Georgian Bay
Mill Lake Cottage Resort has a unique blend of proximity and privacy. You will settle into "holiday mode" as soon as you drive down the winding, scenic lane heading into the resort. The property is bordered by a large area of wilderness, so you will feel that you are in the heart of cottage country. Yet, you are only a short distance from the town of Parry Sound and Georgian Bay. Come and enjoy your vacation, whatever the season. All of our cottages offer exceptional views of Mill Lake and are on the shoreline - some practically touch the waters' edge.
Mill Lake Cottage Resort offers top-quality accommodations in the heart of Georgian Bay on the shores of Mill Lake.
There are only five cottages on our property, so they are well-spaced and private. Each cottage has its own deck, picnic table, three or four-piece bathroom, fully equipped kitchen (including microwave), and propane barbecue. Also, the Millview, Sequin and Timber cottages are equiped with satelite TV. Our winterized cottages all have new fireplaces for your enjoyment.
- This four-bedroom cottage was completely renovated in the Spring of 2003. Two bedrooms are on the main floor and two are on the second floor which has dormer windows overlooking the lake. There is a "galley" kitchen with full-size appliances (fridge, stove, toaster oven, and microwave) as well as a separate dining area. The view from the deck, which is only 10 metres from the waters' edge, is awesome. This cottage comfortably sleeps eight and is fully winterized complete with a fireplace. Recommended for 8 people.
- This renovated two-bedroom cottage has a large five-piece bathroom (double-sink), one double bed, two single beds, and a sofa bed. Hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling in the living area and pine decor make this cottage very appealling. Comfortably sleeps four and is fully winterized complete with a fireplace. Recommended for 4 people.
- This two-bedroom cottage has also been recently renovated. The post and beam work, cathedral ceiling, and hardwood floors give it a great "cottage feel". This cottage is only a few metres from the beach. There is a four-piece bathroom, two double beds and a sofa bed. Comfortably sleeps four and is fully winterized complete with a fireplace. Recommended for 4 people.
SHORELINE COTTAGE #1
- This cottage was renovated in 2004. You will love the "barn beam" accents and the new decor. The view from the wrap-around deck is simply awesome. It has a three piece bathroom, one double bed, bunk beds, and a sofa bed. It comfortably sleeps four. Recommended for 4 people.
SHORELINE COTTAGE #2
Quality linens are provided by us (please bring your own towels).
- This cottage is also only a few feet from the waters? edge. It is a cozy one-room cottage with a three-piece bathroom and a double bed. It comfortably sleeps two. Maximum 2 people.
At Mill Lake Cottage Resort, you can enjoy everything that goes along with the true "cottage" experience no matter what the season.
The use of our paddleboat, canoe, kayak and rowboat is complimentary. We have a brand new 100 foot long sand beach that is great for swimming. There is also another smaller gradually sloping sand beach - complete with a swimming raft and water slide.
For the fishing enthusiasts, there is great fishing for Northern Pike, Pickerel, Bass, Crappie and Trout. Mill Lake is a large deep lake with over 40 kilometres of shoreline. You also have water access to Portage Lake, Mountain Basin and the Seguin River. You will not run out of new fishing spots to try or species to catch.
If you have your own boat, we would be pleased to dock it for you for a small fee. There is a free public boat launch seconds away for your convenience. If you would like to rent a boat, we have boats available on-site.
We also have three campfire areas where guests often mingle while they roast marshmallows. Wood is available at a nominal charge.
Our new playground is a hit with the kids and the adults can play horseshoes while they watch the kids.
Of course, you can always just sit on your deck and watch the sunrise.
If it is a winter get-away, you can enjoy the following:
Mill Lake Cottage Resort
- NEW woodburning Finnish Sauna for this winter 2003/2004. Enjoy a traditional sauna experience and then relax beside the fireplace in your cottage.
- The extensive network of OFSC snowmobile trails are seconds away - snowmobile to your doorstep
- Ice fishing
- The best local tobogganing hill is just around the corner
- The nearby Georgian Nordic Ski Club has over 40 km of groomed cross country ski trails
- Ice skating - we maintain our own rink on the lake
- Dog sledding tours
Parry Sound, Ontario
P2A 2W9 CANADA
Parry Sound, Map
E-mail for more info or price